Sunday, May 3, 2009

5.3.09 - shopping SCORE and a Poll

Can we talk about how happy I am about THIS dress above? It is a J Crew that still had original tags on it, and I grabbed it for $8.00 at Good Will. Can you say "Keri's summer wedding uniform has been found!?" Yes, I know the black socks kind of distract, but I wanted to take a pic AND have warm feet!!

Now, here is the other dress I got - an "everyday" kind of thing and I thought it looked adorable on the hanger... but now I am not so sure about it. My boobs seem to be at my waist or something...
You tell me? Do I just need jazzy accesories, or does it qualify for "return immediately" status? (no, I didn't iron it.. if I am taking it back, I am not pressing it for someone else!)


3 comments:

  1. with the belt it's *okay* but it's not as flattering as the first one, which you look great in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really feeling it. It just seems kind of "blah" to me.
    But the $8 dollar one rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $8! I am so jealous! That is awesome and it looks great on you. I agree with the above post about the other looking kinda blah on you.

    ReplyDelete