Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Product RAVE - InStyler

I picked up an InStyler yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond (thank you, 20% off coupon that expired years ago!) and I believe that this is the beginning of a beea-utiful friendship!
And this is how much I love it... so much I am willing to post my janky "before" photo so that you can see the magic it worked for me. Before:
YIKES -THAT WAS SCARY! And after:
Purdy, Purdy hair. It actually did what it says it will on the crazy infomercial! It made my hair shiny and straight without crushing it. It didn't kink or crease or any of that other weird stuff that flat irons do, it didn't yank my hair like my big curling iron does. I even TRIED to get it to make funny bends or marks in my hair - and nope! Still came out fine.
It is going to take me a while to get some speed working with this, but that would be true of any new tool, I suppose. But the results are just too good to ever go back... I am a changed woman. Everything else is going into the storage unit downstairs - this sucker is all I need for great hair now.
I can't wait to try curling with it, and also adding volume - but it was my first day using it, so I figured "baby steps" right?
Great tool -serious - just fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment