Monday, December 14, 2009


Does my hair look stupid? My bangs are growing out and sometimes it is annoying to have them flapping against my face and poking me in the eyes.
Also, can I do a product rave that will get me widely laughed at (and possibly ridiculed since so many folks think that shopping there HAS TO BE a belief statement or whatever).
Anyway, these jeans? They are Baby Phat for Walmart.. Serious. And I don't care what ANYONE says about it, these are the most flattering, well-fitting jeans I have possibly ever had on my body. I have NEVER felt better about myself in jeans, and that includes the summer I had the mysterious bacteria and couldn't eat anything and was a size double zero! NEVER. I am going back to horde more. I am in love with them.
Don't judge me - these jeans are freaking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment