Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I give you - ...and I wore this WHILE PREGNANT!

That's right - I'm back!  In honor of the bun currently in the oven, I wanted to bring back "...and I wore this" to celebrate all the fun that is maternity fashion!

YAY!!
Let's play catch up:

Keri at 14 weeks:

Keri at 15 weeks:

And me today - one day shy of 16 weeks (see - there is a little bump under those flowy tops)

And BTW - I will be taking care of those icky grown out bangs ASAP - not cute!

Been doing a bit of shopping and was also gifted a GIANT box of Dr. Sissy's maternity wear - it is good to have a twin!
Can't wait to share all the fun here.  :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG congratulations! Glad to see you're back and doing well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lola! Nice to see you - thanks for coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    Natalie
    Http://twoprepsinapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete