Wednesday, March 18, 2009

03.18.09 - Traveling

I don't know about you, but I have a uniform for when I travel.. I always dress in the same basic clothes... 3/4 sleeve, light weight t-shirt, loose-but-not-dumpy dark jeans, mid-height heeled slip-on shoes with a fairly square toe box, and a wrap/scarf because although I can't stand being too hot while getting to the plane, I am usually cold once we are in the air... usually most of the uniform is black, it is always topped off by big sunnies and a giant purse that can fit all of my carry-on stuff (and I carry a lot!) Hair is worn down or in a low side pony so I can lay my head back.. (Which I usually need to, what with the Xanex and the wine that accompany me on plane trips... ) Something like this:


One other thing that usually has to accompany me on the plane is not at all cute, but not really a choice either... The cooler I use to carry my once weekly M.S. injection, which likes to be kept cold.. (modeled here by the always stylish fuzz-bucket, Potter):


It is lunch box sized, and not terrible - just "industrial," I guess... if I traveled more I would probably invest in something cute.. but it works and it is very lightweight and fairly compact...

Off to Indy for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment