Sunday, April 12, 2009

4.12.09 - Easter Church and Brunch

"Enough already!" you say, did she wear what I told her to for Easter?"

Well, I have to say that Sunday was gray and drizzly, and I just couldn't bring myself to wear the white, which had been the frontrunner around here - I was just too cloudy or something. I actually started out in the brown cardi and belt with my beloved cagey spring sandals - they are too cute for me to resist.. ( I did put on selftanner the night before, so my legs were a BIT less white then in this pic)

That being said, after walking from church to my car, not far at all, my legs were FREEZING!! Sooooo - I ended up putting on the black tights, cardi, chunky 9 West pumps, and belt to wear to brunch, and I am SO glad I did. I was so warm and comfy, brunch was wonderful.. Thanks for all the opinions and guidance!!


1 comment:

  1. Your outfit looks good with and without tights. Your dress is beautiful! I was gonna wear white for Easter as well, but wore a blue dress instead.

    ReplyDelete