Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Super Important" Poll

Sunday will be a casual church service followed by brunch a fabulous restaurant in uptown Denver, and I am torn on how to sport my beloved new lime green dress....
I know, super important stuff, right? But still, I am torn - so you tell me which one

Option A: Brown cardie and belt, yellow cage-y strappy sandals-

Option B: Brown cardie and belt, brown wedgie strappy sandals-

Option C: White tiny cardie, white belt, yellow cage-y strappy sandals-

Option D: White tiny cardie, white belt, white wedgie strappy sandals-

Option E: since it IS the city, and black never goes out of style...
black cardie with tights and (not shown) my Nine West platform round toe pumps.

6 comments:

  1. I like the all white and the all balck options. But I am no fashion diva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Option D - Besides the Christian meaning of Easter and the Easter Bunny, I see Easter as the perfect time to start dressing in Spring/Summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like option d...i like the color combo and it reminds me of spring

    ReplyDelete