Thursday, June 18, 2009

6.18.09 - Work, Home Depot


There is a method to this casual madness, here people, I promise... Not only am I supposed to be cleaning my pit of an office today (we will see - motivation is lacking thus far,) I am also headed to Home Depot at lunch, and there is something in me (that little bit of plumber's daughter/blue collar/tomboy, perhaps) that will not let me go into any hardware store, lumber yard, etc, in some frilly-dilly super-girly "outfit"... I am sorry, but I do not want to be treated like I don't know what I am looking for or need, and that is what Home Depot in a skirt will get ya, trust me! I don't want anyone thinking I took a wrong turn looking for the mall or the hair salon, hence the "uber relaxed" version of Keri being sported today.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo.!! You look pretty awesome. I LOVE your outfit. That black top is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete