Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Snapshots from Indy..

A few shots from our weekend..
The Hub and I at a covered bridge doing a little MidWestern sightseeing.. (the bridge is called "Potter's Bridge" so it is a fave of mine, since Potter is my fuzzy doggie) I always pack lots of dresses when I travel, it is easier to me than getting someplace and realizing "dang, I forgot the shirt I was going to wear with this skirt" or whatever...


The famous summer event outfit seen at Sissy's shower (with Sissy and our fabulous mommy) will be making a wedding appearance next weekend, I believe... love it... (sorry the light is bright and I am making a funny face)

And the always needed Wondertwin pic of Sissy and me, in this case overlooking her beautimous back yard and showing off my growing nephew!! (it was our last day there, so I am in my usual traveling uniform, complete with scarf/wrap for snoozing on the plane)


1 comment: