Friday, September 11, 2009

Be my test subject...

Ok readers, I am ready to start a suggested (I hear you WC) experiment, and I need your help.
I am looking for brave souls who would like to see their current wardrobes with fresh eyes. The requirements: in the Denver area, open your closet to me and let me "rethink" things for you. You will have to be willing to let me take pictures and do a post (or a few) featuring some of the new combinations I come up with - and YES you have to be wearing them!!

How brave are you? Brave enough to let Keri dress you up and take her up on her suggestions?
Then leave me a message in the comments area with an email and we will see what happens.

Thanks in advance!!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I hope you get some takers. Unfortunately I'm not in the Denver area. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I so need someone to do this Especially since I know have a job where I can't wear pink all day every day. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Bai, you know how to get in touch with me - you would be a great Subject!!

    ReplyDelete